The Men's Plixxie Jacket by Crosshatch features a inner padding with multiple front pockets. The jacket is coated and has a zip front fastening with Crosshatch branding to back of collar.
- Long sleeves
- Inner Padded Lining
- Brandting tab on front chest
- Branding print on back collar
- Double collar with heavy rib collar on inside
- Open front facing pockets
- Tow chest zip pockets
- One pocket on inner side
- Double Layer fastening with buttons & zip
- Elasticated Ribbed Sleeves
Men's Jacket & coats Size Guide
Conversion & Measurement Chart
Some brands may vary from these measurements but you can still use them as a guide.
|Size||To fit Chest Size|
The length of jackets and coats varies according to style.
How to measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
Measure around the fullest part, place the tape close under the arms and make sure the tape is flat across the back
Customer Reviews (1)
You get what you pay for
Not the best quality. Stitch work all over the place. Basically you get what you pay for.
Cheap quality goodsReview by mr j..(Posted on 25/10/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & returns
UK & International Delivery
Orders placed before 5pm (GMT) Monday - Friday (excluding UK bank holiday) are despatched on the same day, all other orders are despatched on the next working day. For next day delivery services you will need to place your order by 5 pm (GMT), Monday to Friday (excluding UK bank holiday).
- Royal Mail Tracked 48 £0.00 per order - 48 hour tracked delivery service which includes Saturday delivery.
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 £3.00 per order - 24 hour tracked delivery service (none guaranteed) which includes Saturday delivery.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day By 1pm £6.95 per order - 24 hour tracked delivery service (guaranteed) which includes Saturday delivery.
- Royal Mail International Tracked £7.00 per order up to 2kg - 5-7 working day delivery service.
Our extended Christmas returns policy is valid from 31st October 2016. This means that you can now return online purchases up until 15th January 2017.
Please note, for hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on underwear, swimwear or cosmetics (including fragrance) if they have been used, opened or the packaging is damaged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Items should wherever possible be returned in their original packaging with any enclosed documentation and a completed Returns Form. It is very important when you return an item that we know the order number to which it relates, your details and whether you want a refund or an exchange. Without these details we won't be able to take the action you require.
We ask you to take reasonable care of the goods you purchase while they are in your possession. This means that: you may inspect and try on the goods as you would try them on in our store but tags should not be removed from any item and the original packaging should be retained. Goods should not be soiled, torn or damaged.