These Wrangler Jacksville jeans updated with a sophisticated dark wash in colour Get Worn In. Rendered in hardworking durable cotton enhancing the structure of the fabric with a hint of stretch for comfort day and night. The Elastane fibers give a slight stretch to the waist and fabric which is breathable and resistant to penetration by water. Additional features include:
- Rain Ready - Fabric is breathable and resistant to penetration by water
- Regular Fit
- Zip Fly
- 19" Bottom
- 98.5% Cotton 1.5% Elastane
If you would like alterations made to the leg length of these jeans submit a note on the final checkout page detailing the inside leg measurements you require.
MEN'S Jeans & Trousers SIZE GUIDE
Some brands may vary from these measurements but you can still use them as a guide.
Jeans & Trousers purchased in waist sizes 26"-40"
|Size||To fit waist Size|
Jeans & Trousers inside leg length
These are inside leg measurements and are a guide to fit only.The garment lengths will vary according to the style.
|Size||To fit Inside leg length|
Please note that these inside leg measurements are a guide only. Actual garment lengths may vary acording to style.
How to measure
To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
Measure around natural waistline
2. Inside Leg
Measure from top of inside leg at crotch to ankle bone
Customer Reviews (1)
- Jacksville Bootcut
- Great fit round waist and length fine. Problem is that from the crutch down the legs are far wider than I've ever experienced with Wrangle Bootcut. Have previously had Pittsboro and Greensboro and all fit well. More to the point I recently got a lighter coloured pair of Jacksville and they are perfect, yet lie them on top of the Get Worn In pair and the top of the legs of the Get Worn In down to the calf are a good 2 inches wider. So, unless you have good size thighs they are too big and look baggy. A pity. First ever bad experience with Wrangler. Review by Eddie Moss.(Posted on 15/03/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & returns
Our standard Royal Mail Tracked Delivery is FREE. This is a 48 hour tracked service which includes deliveries on Saturdays. Orders placed before 5pm (UK Time) Monday - Friday are despatched on the same day. All other orders are despatched on the next working day.
For UK delivery, we use Royal Mail. This service adheres to our courier’s terms and conditions.
We offer 2 types of Next Day delivery services:
- Royal Mail Tracked Next Day (none guaranteed) is a 24 hour service, this includes Saturday delivery. The cost of this service is £3.00.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day (guaranteed) is a 24 hour service, this includes Saturday delivery. The cost of this service is £6.95.
For international orders delivery times and charges vary depending on the destination country and we will confirm the expected delivery date at the checkout when you place your order.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item(s) to us in their original condition within 30 days of receipt. Please note, for hygiene reasons we cannot offer refunds on underwear, swimwear or cosmetics (including fragrance) if they have been used, opened or the packaging is damaged. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Items should wherever possible be returned in their original packaging with any enclosed documentation and a completed Returns Form. It is very important when you return an item that we know the order number to which it relates, your details and whether you want a refund or an exchange. Without these details we won't be able to take the action you require.
We ask you to take reasonable care of the goods you purchase while they are in your possession. This means that: you may inspect and try on the goods as you would try them on in our store but tags should not be removed from any item and the original packaging should be retained. Goods should not be soiled, torn or damaged.